Problems with Vaillant eco-tec pro 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Problem1: The aqua sensor rattles when full hot water is called for.
Engineer has replaced 3 times to no avail. Anyone else had this problem?
What can I do with vaillant?

Problem2: This combi has been fitted to existing pipework. The boiler is vibrating the central heating return, or something is vibrating it.
Could it be the pump? These things have 1 speed.
Engineer says its ok. Trouble is makes whole ground floor rumble.

Cheers
T

Sponsored Links
You should know by now that the aquasensors all rattle! I dont know why vaillant replaced three of them for you.

The pump resonance can make the pipes resonate too.

More clips may help!

Agile said:
You should know by now that the aquasensors all rattle! I dont know why vaillant replaced three of them for you.

The pump resonance can make the pipes resonate too.

More clips may help!
Very true Tony.

Why blame a very good boiler(my opinion) when its probably the system its on thats possibly not very well installed. The pump will only resonate when it has something to resonate against and the same goes for pipes.

What water pressure and flow do you have at the cold mains because if its high have you tried fitting a pressure reducing valve :?: :idea:

I have a Vaillant Ecomax 282e and have never had nor heard of problems with noisey aqua sensors. Has somebody removed the water throttle from the inlet of the aquasensor?

Stan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back