Vaillant eco tec pro 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi we have just had a Vaillant Eco tec pro 28 fitted to replace our aged Biasi, and combined with our old Honeywell CM67NG programable thermostat.

BUT when the thermostat kicks in and asks for heat from the boiler, the radiator symbol and flame symbol appears on the boiler display, but he boiler seems to idle for ages before it starts to produce any useful heat to the radiators.
Is this normal? Or is there a setting that can produce heat to the radiators a bit quicker?

Thanks in advance....

Sponsored Links
Press the top left and right button together. Then the top right button. Then it will ask for a code. It's 17, push the top right when you have entered it. Now press the + button till it says d0 what number does it say underneath?

Nath

Don't mess with it as its a known fault , ring Vaillant it's under warranty , get em to change heating out put from auto to kw output required

Sponsored Links
Bunny, shouldn't the installer do that if required?

But as that's how the boiler is delivered, then its how the makers think you should be using it.

These Germans are clever and I would be inclined to accept it as it was designed and just time the heating a few minutes earlier if that is critical.

Tony

Now I know what I am looking for (heating partial load) I have set it to 10kwh as we have 6 radiators, that's allowing 1.5 per radiator....

No they don't comes like that now tony 😉 all come set on max kw output from early August . If u want it on auto u gotta set it urself . I suspect this op fitted his own or has old stock 😜

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back