Programs and Zone Set Up - Accenta 8 Mini

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the manuals and user card for this alarm and just want to check with someone that I'm using the correct logic when setting a night time program used when everyone going to bed and no one coming in late via front door.

Zones
Front door with switch = zone 1
Hall PIR = zone 2
Upstairs PIR = zone 6
Rest of house PIR's = 3 to 5

Program 2 set-up
Zone 1,2,3,4,5 = used immediate
Zone 2 = timed
Exit mode = Zone 1 indicator (timed exit)

Sponsored Links
OK answered my own question even though manual is written by a very illogical mind or by someone trying to work up some black magic. The program I used works perfectly and should help many others as the logic and wording seems to fool many people who aren't in the know.

There are good manuals and downright bad ones DDMA, you are quite right, some of them appear to be written for sympathetic scientists. Glad you're sorted.

Sponsored Links
ddma";p="2630255 said:
OK answered my own question even though manual is written by a very illogical mind or by someone trying to work up some black magic. The program I used works perfectly and should help many others as the logic and wording seems to fool many people who aren't in the know.[/

hi, i just seen some upload pics of your allarm and we got the same alarm.. my problem is the wiring as all wires are detached on the circuit board, i am just confused of the wirings.. is there any chance i can ask a favor if you can take a clear shot of the wirings and this will be very helpful for me.. thanks very much

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back