Project Mill Rd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, im new to the forum. I purchased a 3bedroom terraced house 2 years ago. I am currently working my way through it.
The house currently has a bathroom downstairs.
I am planning to move the bathroom upstairs and steal the back bedroom.
I am then going to divide the front bedroom in half to gain back my 3rd bedroom.

I have included some images below of the current state and what i propose. Any comments etc will be greatly appriecated and also any ideas that i may have overlooked.

I am also going to install a skylight into the roof space and extend my walls on my landing up to the roof space to allow the skylight to flood the landing with natual light as at the moment its just darkness.

Current

Project

Sponsored Links
Hiya Dave119
make sure you get full planning an inform the building control officer of change of bathroom ,an whatever he see fit ,

to be honest
you could maul about any novice, they could do anything in their home , an sell on , NOT now ... you need this an that certs .. you dont sell

so that big busty bimbo show , property ladder is a joke ..lol
unless a BCO signs off work , he wont sign the full job ..

inform council an be upfront they ARE good guys/gals an will advice an tell you ..cut corners if needs be

I "HATE" council jobworths , but this lot are sound ...
good luck , keep us informed ,
how you go !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back