Proposed Combi Central Heating System

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I've cobbled together a diagram of how I'm intending to pipe a central heating system. The main flow and returns will be piped in 22mm plastic with 15mm spurs off to the rads, switching to copper for a better finish. I'm intending to run the flow and return runs under the floorboards upstairs.

I've left the DHW pipes off as these are already plumbed in.

Does this look sensible? Will layout induce enough flow through the centre radiators?? I want to plumb them in Parallel as much as possible so I can use TRV's.

Any comments or suggestions would be great,

Cheers,

Rich ;)

Sponsored Links
Nice as in pretty or nice as in it'll perform adequately as a central heating system to heat my house . . . ?

Sponsored Links
Nice as in pretty or nice as in it'll perform adequately as a central heating system to heat my house . . . ?

At the moment, nice as in pretty. Altering the 2 rads to the right of the boiler so that they aren't daisy-chained, and have their own seperate feeds and returns, should change the situation to performing adequately.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back