Protectio One Scantronic 9448+

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a Scantronic 9448+ main panel and a 9427 secondary panel.
One of the PIRs is faulty and this stops the alarm to set, i.e. every time you set it it just sounds. I wanted to go into the program mode and take the one zone out until I have replaced the PIR.
I looked through the documentation and some codes and test protocols are working, but I could not enter the programming mode using: 0 - enter - 7890. The instruction tell me all LEDs except the power should flash. Nothing flashes.

Could an engineer over the years have changed the factory programming code? There is nothing in our receipts.
Is there another way to mit this zone / PIR for now other than physically remove it?

Sponsored Links
More than likely……follow user guide to omit zone ….you have to do this every time you set the system , alternatively open panel remove wires and fit a shorting link or replace the detector

Hi,
I will replace the detector. I just wanted to omit the zone in the mean time.... but could not. I followed the written instructions, but could not get into the techician menu to omit the zone.

It’s done from customer code …. EG …..5 OMIT …..YOUR CODE ….EG 5678 ….read below , if it’s an entry exit zone you can’t OMIT

Attachments

• IMG_5661.png
    IMG_5661.png
    684.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5660.png
    IMG_5660.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Sponsored Links
The sequence to omit when we set the alarm works, but I wanted to open up the technicians code side with 0 - enter -7890. Then use 10 - enter the zone to delete - enter..... but I cannot enter that for some reason.

The code has been changed. You can factory default the system following the instructions in the installation manual but u will have to reprogram everything

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back