Protection for kitchen unit edges

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

i am looking for how i can make or buy something that will effectively act as a skirting board for my kitchen unit vertical corners where the units meet the floor - my kids are causing the edges to start coming apart at the corners so i can start to see the mdf underneath.

Also looking for same idea but for horizontal shelves where bashing is causing the edges to open slightly

thanks

Sponsored Links
For plinth corners there are plenty of angle sections on the market, in plastic, timber and aluminium. Saw to size and attach with contact adhesive. Even B&Q sell a limited range

for shelf edges you'll need 15 or 18mm plastic channel section. Again B&Q is the starting point

I can buy stuff like this in all sorts of colourways in trade quantities - when dealing in small quantities it is often just black or white which are on offer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back