Provident credit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just seen the advert on this site for the above company 183.2% APR

If you borrow £500 off them you pay back a astonishing £840 :eek:

Sponsored Links
No sensible person would use these companys as they are just legalised laon sharks, but they prey on people who cant get credit anywhere else or are in a real bad situation and desperate people take desperate measures ..........but that apr would put the mafia to shame

a guy my bro works with has used these guys before, and he said its easy and convienient way to get xmas money, and the fella comes to the door to pick up the £10 a week he had to pay back.

it works for some people who cant get any credit from proper sources, if they wish to pay the extortianate prices thats up to them.

The flip side is that the lender is offering credit to those who can't get it anywhere else, and who are also big risks. To those who may need to borrow for whatever reason, it is a valuable service - and at least better than the shark down the pub

But the door collectors are on commission and get more commission for getting the borrower to borrow a bit more now and again

Sponsored Links
provident?? Not as costly as the Bank of Mum&Dad !!
:confused:

I used them once never again

borrowed 200.00 only had it for 2 weeks, but when I paid it back still had to pay back all the interest it cost me 350.00 !!!!!!!!!! I think the APR was something like 29.9 %

But yes they paying it weekly is a good thing but the interest rate is absolutely CRIMINAL.....................

This Bank of Mum and Dad has always been free.

Pay it back whenever, no interest, no hassle. easy peasy for my two!

Back