PULSACOIL 2000 EMPTY HEADER TANK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI

I usually check the water level in the header tank once a month..but left it a lot longer and the tank was almost empty and hence no hot water!. Luckily when I refilled the tank to the max mark I got hot water again. I was surprised I did not have to press a reset button to get hot water again...just wondering how the pulsacoil managed to produce hot water again just by refilling the header tank?.ALSO just in case the same thing happens again and it does need a reset after I refill the header tank WHERE is the reset button please..is it just one button??..I have Re checked the water level and it is constant so I don't think there are any leaks..many thanks!@.

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks..I think I was lucky this time..the water is hot again after refilling header tank. .I suppose it's obvious where the reset button/s are for future reference... are they marked "reset" thanks!

you remove the cover from each immersion (with power isolated of course) and there is a small usually black button you press that and if it clicks it has operated if it doesnt click it hasnt operated. Most are marked reset but not all

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back