puma problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i've got a potterton puma 80E which isnt very well. When the central heating has been on for a few hours then turns off, when i come to use hot water in the morning there is no hot water and the low system pressure led is lit. I have to use the fill loop to refil the sytem. This happens every morning :( any ideas would help thanks .

Sponsored Links
hi i had a go a t represurising the pv with a foot pump didnt seem to build up pressure could the diaphram have failed? if i have another go and try for longer could i cause any damage if air is passing into the water side of the vessel?

Sponsored Links
Follow the FAQ on this site and repressurise it exactly as stated.

There are a number of possibilities. A blocked communication pipe is one of them!

Tony

thanks for the advise i followed the info on the faq and repressurised the expansion vessel and so far so good , had a happy central heating system for a week now thanks ur advise has saved me some of the green stuff and is much apreciated :)

Thanks for letting us know the advice worked for you.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back