Puma80E Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi peeps, could someone advise if there is a condensing boiler on the market that would be a good replacement for my Puma 80e.
Something that would require the minimum alterations to the existing pipework would be good.

Many thanks :D

Sponsored Links
Kevin, I can see you looking into your crystal ball in my crystal ball

Sponsored Links
Whatever boiler you get there will likely be minor pipework alterations required. Its really irrelevant to boiler choice. The installer will alter the pipework to suit whatever the case.
The only people that worry about the pipes being in the same place is diy bodgers. Of course your not one of these so you have nothing to worry about ;)

Whatever boiler you get there will likely be minor pipework alterations required. Its really irrelevant to boiler choice. The installer will alter the pipework to suit whatever the case.
The only people that worry about the pipes being in the same place is diy bodgers. Of course your not one of these so you have nothing to worry about ;)

Thanks was kinda hoping that given the font of knowledge on this forum someone would enlighten me as to which manufacturer is leading the rest when it comes to condensing boilers. :confused:
As for the ease of replacing the unit - I have very little space to house the boiler and can do without megga disruprtion, which given my prevoius experience with "tradesmen" can be quite a bit. :mad:

Thanks was kinda hoping that given the font of knowledge on this forum someone would enlighten me as to which manufacturer is leading the rest when it comes to condensing boilers. :confused:

thats a different question. One which has been debated to death. do a search. plenty of opinions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back