Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Washing machine will not pump water out, there isn't a block because the water drains out if I use the flexible drain pipe to siphon the water out. If I remove the pump from the machine and turn the pump propeller by hand a couple of times then re-fit the same pump it works again. We can get about 10 washes done then the same thing happens again. I have done this fix about 3 times now. Will a new pump fix this or is the problem somewhere else? Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
You need to test if the pump is receiving a supply when it stops working, if it is the pump is definately faulty.

Same thing happended yesterday, I turned the pump propeller by hand a couple of times then re-fitted the same pump it worked again. This does not really make sence to me, is it worth me buying a new pump before I go further?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back