Pumped shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi we have low water pressure I've checked this with a litre jug under my bathroom tap in 1 minute I have 4.5 possibly 5 liters.
So thinking of a Triton 89si pumped shower. The manual says connect to a cold header tank. Why can't I connect it to my low pressure main supply already at the existing shower, and nicely wall tiled etc, thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
1. Because it is against the Water Regulations to pump the mains for more than 12 litres per minute.
2. Where is the hot going to come from?
3. Shower pumps are not designed to work off the mains.

The hot would come from the electric internal pumped shower, what if I had super high pressure I would Have a normal electric shower giving 10 litres per minute,
Please read my post because you obviously haven't,, where does ,12 liters per minute come from i dont know of any electric shower with that output

Sponsored Links
Schaydrer
Are you for real, where does back flow come into it, if that was the case no one would ever have an electric show....none sense

Do you mean pumped electric, cold only, or power shower, pumped hot and cold?

Hi Allan,

You have just received replies from some extremely knowledgeable people!
If they aren't understanding the message you are trying to get across, you may want to rephrase the message! :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back