Push Fit on Rising Main

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Removing a bathroom this weekend and installing a new one next weekend.

How do we feel about push fit end stops on a rising main (it's a direct system)?

Would rather leave the water on if possible and they would help enormously until the new suite is plumbed in.

And would you leave a service valve off all week as well? Again, a little weeping doesn't really matter. A full blow out would...

JB

Sponsored Links
If the cap fits..

Fine to use them, but you need to be sure that the pipe is 15mm and not the old imperial gauge.

I tend to use them but when im still in the property as i dread to think about what would would happen if i left. Use compression stop end of even quickly solder an endfeed on to have peace of mind when your back at home.

as long as they are the correct size they are fine. used them numerous times round the house and had no problems.

has any one ever had problems with plastic push fit stop ends popping off?

Sponsored Links
as long as they are the correct size they are fine. used them numerous times round the house and had no problems.

has any one ever had problems with plastic push fit stop ends popping off?
nope

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back