Putting extra holes in my belt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a machine or simple way to put extra holes in my belts?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The one in your pic is ready for the bin, but yes, a revolving punch is ideal. If you can find a single-size one it will be better.

Not many of the belts you see are solid leather. "kerzleather" on ebay is quite good.

I have also lost 4" off the waist in the last year, so, well done. I found some old belts that fit me again.

Sponsored Links
Primani do a leather belt that is more than serviceable, for under a tenner.

Yes: just drill a hole / holes as you require.

Since busting my ankle last winter, I now put on my belt with a boomerang :(

I bought my missus an Eclipse revolving belt punch. Guess who ends up having to use it?

Personally I don't use a belt with holes - that way I can adjust how tight my belt is at the waist. I need my belt tighter if I am standing upright for hours than if I am working in a squatting position, so I find a friction type belt lock (sorry, don't know the correct name for it) works better for me

Strange description

"Material Composition: Leather 100% Polyurethane - Plastic Sheet 100%"

Agreed.

I guess the polyurethane bit is the tag :confused:

I bought one for golfin', and all I can see on mine is a leather belt, metal buckle, and some stitches.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back