PVC door panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
I need a little advice. I have to fit a cat flap in my PVC door. removing the existing lower glass unit, and replacing with a reinforced panel.
I have no problems with removing, and refitting the beading.
Can you recommend a supplier of a 750x750 plain white panel on the Internet ?
As I think the reinforcing is made of MDF, do the cut edges need any protection, and will the panel take any heel + toeing, or should it just be left without any strain ?

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
dont forget you need to measure the thickness of the unit you are taking out and replacing with the panel I dont know if youre too concerned about a colour match for the panel they are not all the same there should be a manufacturers code somewhere on the frame and your best bet is a local window company they buy it in big sheets so would be able to do you an off cut cheaper than the internet I always toe and heel the lower panel also and no the edges do not require any treatment hope this helps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back