Pyronix Area Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, yes I’m sorry in advance, another question about Pyronix alarms! I’m trying to get my head around zones and sensors, and why they’re not behaving the way I want them to…

so I have 4 PIR sensors, 3 in the house, and one in the garage.

So I have added all sensors to both areas A and B. 3 of the sensors you do NOT have to walk through to disarm the system when you get home.

There are also 3 door sensors that will be used on each door of the house. However again, only one will be triggered when getting home to disarm.

I know that area B is night mode. We are looking for both A and B to give a kind of grace period on the sensors that are triggered to allow time to disarm the system.

can anyone help advise on what I should set the sensors to in terms of input types for each zone?

Thanks all in advance!!

Sponsored Links
Make entry door final exit 07
Zones to trigger without walking through intruder 06
Put all devices in A for full set
For bedtime put all devices in B except any device you want off at night e.g. landing,
If you walk through a device In the morning to turn off then make access 09

Thanks @Handymanjo - I’ll be finishing this one off tomorrow so will try this all out tomorrow and get the sensors changed around. Appreciate you coming back to me so quick!

Sponsored Links
You guys are geniuses. It worked! I now have it set exactly the way I need it! However, new problem, my code for some reason (even though it is assigned to area B and A), won’t disarm the timer when I go downstairs and trigger the PIR. What code is it expecting?

System options / restrict pin 6F7C8E3A-029E-4639-A0BE-CC118E403F66.png

Amazing, thanks sparkymarka, that worked perfectly. The system is running perfectly now so thank you to everyone for your help, it’s really appreciated!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back