pyronix central updates

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi, I install pyronix alarm control panels. Does anyone know them? I wanted to know if it is possible to update them. I know you have to have the proper dongle, I found one used for little money. Is it worth taking it to upgrade the plants? They are found where the firmware for central and firmware for gprs / gsm modules Thanks

Sponsored Links
I do believe they can be upgraded but like you say you need the dongle not done it myself. There are a few different software versions though especially between the international version compared to the UK ones not sure what the differences are though.

I do believe they can be upgraded but like you say you need the dongle not done it myself. There are a few different software versions though especially between the international version compared to the UK ones not sure what the differences are though.
hi i just bought the dongle for $ 67 shipped..

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back