Pyronix Cloud Costs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi does anyone have actual subscription costs for Pyronix cloud as an end user or installer?

Sponsored Links
Hi does anyone have actual subscription costs for Pyronix cloud as an end user or installer?

I called Map Security yesterday to enquire about purchasing the Enforcer, I asked about the cost of the cloud service and was told that it was £30excl VAT a year. Someone else mentioned in my thread above that they thought it was the first year only but wasn't sure. I would imagine it's probably an ongoing cost.

Think 1st year may be free then £36 per year after. Does anyone know if its the same cost for an installer account managing more than one site?

Sponsored Links
My understanding is the first year was free and then the installer is charged £10 a year and the installer can charge the end user what they like.

Sorry to bring this back up. I fitted the wireless pyronix system myself, how would I go about getting the cloud subscription?
Can I get this through an installer or can I get it myself?
Would it also be free for the first year?
Thanks.

Thanks, I managed to connect to it, and can control my alarm in the house but don't know if it's worth the money of £36, only got the WiFi module so no push notifications, can you view cameras through the app away from the home if they were connected?

How much do you want to pay?
An installer is allowed there own mark up if they offer it, hence the different rates.

But as Pyronix direct is £36 inc VAT, then it is effectively capped and if the installer goes under you can renew directly with pyronix but you may not get the support that the installer was offering you.

As a fixed price just for access then I wouldn't have an issue with having accounts for access only but they would have to be more than £12 but less than pyronix charge to make it viable.

If you wanted support then theres a fair chance that an installer might charge you x in a service agreement for the connection component.

The first year is free and included as part of the installation, equipment cost.

Am I missing something here?
I can control my Texecom alarm by text messages. And if it alarms it will text me. Why pay for a cloud connection?
Yes I know that text messages can be delayed, but they rarely are in my experience. And broadband connections also fail.

How much do you want to pay?
An installer is allowed there own mark up if they offer it, hence the different rates.

But as Pyronix direct is £36 inc VAT, then it is effectively capped and if the installer goes under you can renew directly with pyronix but you may not get the support that the installer was offering you.

As a fixed price just for access then I wouldn't have an issue with having accounts for access only but they would have to be more than £12 but less than pyronix charge to make it viable.

If you wanted support then theres a fair chance that an installer might charge you x in a service agreement for the connection component.

The first year is free and included as part of the installation, equipment cost.
I wouldn't mind spending the £12 as it's just for alerts to my phone if alarm goes off really.
£36 is a little steep I feel just for that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back