Pyronix Enforcer Homecontrol+ not polling cloud

None of the modules do email i'm afraid. I know on android you can set the app to override do not disturb not sure about iphone though.

would be so useful for the digi-wifi model to do an email alert as well..what is the harm or how complicated can that be?

Sponsored Links
Alarm modules are normally based on low cost microcontrollers. Implementing an email stack and all its dependencies is too complex. Most modules are designed to send a short SIA based message payload to a platform that decodes, processes and then takes care of message distribution via various messaging mechanisms like email, SMS Etc.

Hi, I’ve recently installed a pyronix enforcer with digital WiFi and registered it on the pyronix cloud, I’ve enabled permission but when I try log into through my Pro Control app it just says connection failed all the time, any ideas?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back