Enforcer Alarm - App

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have the HomeControl + alarm installed with the LAN module. All is working fine. System is polling on pyronix cloud. I installed the app which connects to my system but then a message appears saying Pyronixcloud has sent a disconnect.

Tried speaking to Pyronix who wouldn't speak to me about the issue and said they would need to speak to my installer.

Anybody else had this issue? It seems like an issue with the cloud itself...

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hello, can anyone help me here. I have the same issue. My app says 'PyronixCloud has sent disconnect'.
I have the latest V10 with the wifi module.

Hello All. Just sorted it. The reason it wasn't connecting was because I needed to enter the correct code which is the code used to arm/disarm system on the control panel. Also the app password is the one I set on the control panel. All sorted now!!! I've gained access. Phew :)

Sponsored Links
Same problem but with euro 46 app
So I have been using the engineer code to disarm it will try the use code

Thanks
Mark

Same problem but with euro 46 app
So I have been using the engineer code to disarm it will try the use code

Thanks
Mark
If an alarm is turned ON by its owner with his code an ENGINEER CODE should NOT be able to turn it off.

Think about it.

Time to sort your code/s out I think, change them all and start again.

Engineer codes are able to turn alarm ON, BUT NOT OFF (can only turn OFF, when turned ON with Eng. code, NOT by the user code

Last edited:
Yer I did think that but just playing at the moment not installed it all yet. No bell box or sensors yet.

Mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back