Pyronix Enforcer Alarm not polling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Wireless Pyronix Enforcer Alarm System installed

Installation was in 2019

I have had to have to cancel my internet because of the cost

It was disconnected 2 days ago and I understand it will not polling to the cloud now

I would like to know if I can stop this from being reported to me as a comms failure

I would be willing to do without the home+ app and the cloud and just use the alarm as if I didn’t have the option

My previous alarm didn’t have the communication option and it was fine

However,I would like to know if I need to close this down in the alarm or de-register it in the cloud

I have full control of my alarm and have the engineer code

I don’t need to use via the app

Thanks in advance for any help

Sponsored Links
You just need to program it off.

You can de register in the cloud and reregister when you have an internet connection, obviously you will loose part of your subscription that's remaining. Although if you renew before it has expired you should get whats left.

Thank you so much for the reply

As long as I am able to use the alarm I’m can do without the app until I get internet again

I’ve been speaking to Pyronix at length about this and you shouldn’t get any panel warnings around comms failures for lack of wifi

If it’s your own cloud account you would however get an email to advise it isn’t polling if that option was selected.

Sponsored Links
Oops sorry

What I meant to say or should have said, is I am being informed by e-mail

Pyronix Cloud are reporting it to me not the panel

I am sorry I didn’t explain properly

Thank you for your reply

I was just wondering if there was anything I could do in the meantime until I get internet back online

It appears The Cloud will keep sending me e-mails informing me of the issue

I just hate to think I am causing problems,for other people ( having to send e-mails to me )because of my own situation

once again I appreciate you reading my post and taking the time to respond , Thank you

It’s automated so you aren’t causing anyone work

Who’s cloud account is the panel registered on? Yours or an engineers that did the install?

Hi

The cloud account registered on the panel is my own account

Regards and Thanks for your reply

Just login and either deregister the panel or go into the cloud settings and turns the comms notification for no polling off

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back