Pyronix deltabell connections to intellisense 800l

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, new to forum, I just moved into a property that has a intellisense/securitech/c&k 800l panel (it may be a 700). I want to change the existing sounder outside to pyronix deltabell E or plus unit, can anyone help with connections from panel to box please.
It looks logical but want to be sure.

Also there are two units outside, any tips for wiring two units?

Many thanks for any help

F

Sponsored Links
+ bell positive Deltabell +positive
- bell negative Deltabell - negative with wire link to tamper
S- sounder trigger. Deltabell S bell trigger
ST - Strobe negative. Deltabell Strobe

TR. tamper return negative. Deltabell tamper

Hi handymanjo,
Many thanks for that quick reply. I haven't bought the pyronix yet but am planning to. I could get an active guard ag6 or 8 as these are made for this panel I think, but the pyronix looks a better unit. I wanted to be sure before I open up and start disconnecting anything.

Do you know how a second unit should be wired? Is it as per above but ensuring tamper circuit is run in series?

If anyone has any more info or tips, other ideas etc I'm up for hearing it.

Thanks again

F

You should be fine with delta bell
You will need to series the tamper return on the second unit.
If you have an issue with power consumption of second unit then run the second unit in SCB mode and the will work ok
Delta bell boxes are better then the active gard range but that's up to you
Delta bell also do a backlit bell box now

Sponsored Links
Thanks again, quick query, '-negative with wire link to tamper'. Do you mean link from the neg terminal to the tamper neg on the deltabell unit?
Thanks

Sorry Frank
Yes link negative to one of the tamper terminals in the bell box.

Thanks handy.
This panel was not working when we inherited it and has no code supplied. I'm suspecting battery is aged/failed (no mains light on kpad) so going to open up and replace and at the same time, reset the memory as per instructions. As the alarm is unset, when I remove the panel cover, I assume only the int speaker will sound is that correct?

Thanks in advance

Open panel lid
Internal speaker will sound
Locate reset jumper middle area of PCB
Down power alarm panel mains and battery
Short reset pins with screwdriver or jumper and apply power back to the alarm panel while shorting pins
Panel will revert back to factory default
Enter default code to turn sound off
Enter default engineer and re program as per your requirements

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back