Pyronix enforcer 10 or euro46? comms question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, First post.

Can the enforcer use more than 1 comms on alarm? I want to use the app, via wireless, but also pstn and gsm.. does it have space for the modules? Can it use more than 1?

Same with the euro46?..

Also is there 1 module or 2 to make the euro46 WIRELESS for the sensors and WIRELESS for the comms side?

For a home environment I wanted the KIT3 enforcer with 4xpirs,1xcontact,wireless app/sensors setup but like the idea of the euro46 for some future wired options, eg more sirens, bell boxes etc.

Last question I was a always lit bell box, but cant run a wire, does the wireless have that option with a seperate battery, or the original battery just lasts less? Or without a psu from a panel am i out of luck and have to goto flashing LED's?

Any advise pls.

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
1 coms module only , you can get a gprs plus sim module , this gives notifications and app control , you can hardwire a backlit bellbox , you can power the wireless bell locally AND fit a light box which needs to be modified

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back