pyronix enforcer 32-we battery motion sensor low in landing? control panel keeps beeping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys
i hope you can help - i didnt install the unit but i know its not easy to maintain without an engineer and today i got an alert that the sensor in the landing has a low battery,

i did an engineer test on the motion sensors i have and it gave me a beep (so thats fine) - aside from the which has the low battery.
i put the battery back in the sensor (same battery) and it permanently stays green and red the lights, and doesnt turn off and the control panels still continues to beep at random intervals alerting me that there is a low battery issue on the landing sensor.

what is the quickest way of stopping the alerts or muting the alerts

once i change the battery will it stop the beeping?
does the permanent red/green lights on the motion sensor indicate a low battery?
is it possible to unpair and repair when i have battery? to stop the alerts at least from happening on the control panel

please advise.

Sponsored Links
Go to tool station get a new battery £3 swop battery , enter user code ….to stop sound ….press yes to reset

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back