Pyronix Enforcer - Disable Low Battery Beeping?

AP3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have a Pyronix Enforcer, and as standard, it beeps randomly (usually in the middle of the night) when it detects a low battery, requiring the code to be entered to shut it up. It then starts beeping again after what seems like a random time.

I use the system daily, and would see the visual alert and change the battery in question (they seem to last a lot longer than 2-3 years, and I don't see the point of replacing them all if most are still good).

So, is there a way to disable the beeping and just have the visual notification? I have the engineer code.

Cheers,
Andy

EDIT: After a lot of digging I found a setting under volume control called "Silent Tech Alert" - would this work? Can't find anything definitive, though once site mentioned it would silence the similar mains failure sounding.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Will just flash orange but no beeping. Same for your mains/comms fails

• Thanks
Reactions: AP3
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back