Pyronix enforcer communication error beeping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I’ve recently installed this pyronix wireless alarm system in my house. Every now and again it gets a communication error with amber light. I don’t mind this as it’s not all the time but what I do mind is the beeping siren warning when it does it, it’s al aye in the middle of the night. Can I turn this sound off so it only displays the amber light?

Please help.

Sponsored Links
Whats displayed on the screen? Is it connected to a communicator? If not then disable Digi/SMS. If you are connected are you recieving signals & what type of coms are you using?

It reports COMM FAULT- CONTROL PANEL
I’m on the home control app. Other than that I’m not very familiar with this kit to be honest.

Sponsored Links
I think is a fault caused by initally powering the system up incorrectly. Power system down completely (mains-Battery) & re-apply power.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back