Pyronix Enforcer not sending texts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have come across a weird issue with my Pyronix Enforcer. I've had the alarm for several years and set it up with 4 numbers to send texts to when the alarm goes off. This has always worked fine.

However, I've noticed recently (when doing a test) that it now only texts the first 2 numbers. I know the issue is not with the numbers as I swapped around the numbers in the 1st and 3rd slot, and again it only sent the alert text to the first 2 numbers.

Any ideas what the issue could be?

FG

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I would go through the motions of setting it up from scratch.

You have only done a test call? Not an alarm activation for a few minutes?

If you have only done a test call rather than activation, I would suspect like many systems you can enable test calls for each set of numbers, believe they are in pairs

end of the day unless the programming has been changed it will behave the same way it has always done, pay as you go sims however could in theory run out of credit before other numbers are sent.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back