Pyronix Enforcer Remote keypad

Excellent, thanks. I’m used to backward compatibility issues with computer operating systems and hardware. Will get it posted to me, it worth a punt then as an unset device for the bedroom just set to set and unset B.

Sponsored Links
Well, my system is up and running now, thanks for the pointers to finish the setup. I don’t think there is anything more to do except setup the cloud account and connect it to the system. Oh, and physically fit all the sensors and keypad to the walls in the house.

what led me to buying the enforcer was many comments on this site, as it happens Step son also has this system in the house they moved into ten days ago.

He moved into his house last week and the enforcer is already installed there. However the last people have given him an user code of 1111, two key fobs and no master manager code or engineer code. Looks like whoever installed it changed engineer code and then assigned 1111 to a standard user. The setup has been like it for two years but nobody knows who installed it. He wants me to add a sensor in the garage, which of course I can’t without engineers code. Also if it goes in to tamper by moving sensors for decorating or triggered accidentally he may not be able to reset it so he is wary of even setting it. We haven’t triggered it on purpose as we don’t know if it is reset by engineer only. Is there a way to factory set the alarm like the 2000 setting by jumper setting or key commands? The alarm is usable but not fully protecting the property and who knows what restrictions are there. If I can default it, I can reprograme from the ground up like mine.

Thanks ever so for your help.

Phil

PS bell added no problem, just waiting for missus to go out to test it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back