Pyronix enforcer v10 queries

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,
I recently bought and installed a pyronix enforcer system, added 2 wired keypads
the system works fine on all my "06 inputs" but my door entry, although It chimes ok
and on the app it appears as working, I can't get the entry timer to start !
Have tried all manner of settings but no luck .

Any help would be greatly appreciated, also, I have a pir in the hall that covers where the door is, what input number should that be programmed as ? ps the door contact is a mc1mini-we set on an 07 input
Thanks

Sponsored Links
What are your devices programmed for (active in A,B,C,D )
Input 07 is final exit ( door contact)
Input 08 is entry route

I've got the door contact set for A B and C D is for garage and workshop only
So, shall I leave the door contact on 07 and the pir on 08 ?
I've currently disabled the pir so I can eliminate this non entry timer problem.
Thanks

Are you setting each area separately for garage,workshop etc
The enforcer does not have individual area sets.

Sponsored Links
Well, when I set up each device, I enabled them for every area they were going to be used in for instance garage would be A,B,C,D to be active in all modes and say the upstairs landing would be A C and D for night mode.
I've got the panel on level set ? so once you put the code in, it asks which area to set....which is A for all sensors including the door switch.

I have just swapped the door contact to 06 and the pir to 07 but nothing ! Does the panel have a time period after the initial 30 seconds before it initiates an entry timer ?

No , check attributes make sure it's not set to double knock or normally open by mistake

Ok, So I just set the door switch to 07 and only area A.......and the countdown timer started :) I had already checked for double knock and normally open by the way.

Have I got the right end of the stick with programming sensors ? for instance if you enabled one for A B C and D, If you set any of those zones,It would be active ? and the upstairs landing pir wouldn't be programmed for B ?
I haven't really done anything with groups or common areas, Do I need to
?
Thanks

All devices in A (full set )
All deviices in B except landing device will be on in B set
Forget doing any thing with groups and common areas until you have the basics right.
Remember that the bell box is battery operated and the more times you trigger your system while testing will cause the battery to discharge quicker

Thanks, I think I'm nearly there, The answer to the problem I think was devices set to "all" or "any" The entry timer now works and the hall pir seems to be ok. I'll check everything later as was too late last night
to fully test it.
The bell module, isn't set up at all yet. My last alarm was an absolute crap ADT alarm, The fitter turned up, both bell boxes were dummies ! It had an internal sounder stuck to the wall, the keypad was a portable remote control
The monitored system may as well have been an autodialler and it used to rack up the phone bill with premium rate phone calls to "check" the system ha ha
So I'll give it a few weeks to check that everything behaves, then I'll get a cover for the bell box that came with the kit or may even wire the bell boxes as I'd prefer to have some led action going on.
I think the enforcer is great particularly with the phone app. All the pirs are currently the pet sensor type, can you remove the grill thingys to make it more sensitive ? if not, I'll get a dueltec sensor just for the living room as dog
is usually in the kitchen on a full set.

Thanks for everybodies help by the way.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back