Pyronix Enforcer V10 - what is Day Alarm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello all,
could someone please tell me what 'Day Alarm' means? or does? when i configure it on Enforcer V10? i can't understand what it means or how it works or when it get triggered?... any explanation would be appreciate it so much.
thank you.

Sponsored Links
Screenshot_20210612-075336.pngThis Is 24hr zone,it will trigger when alarm is set or unset.

13 Day Alarm When armed: Audible Response: Full; Communicator: ‘Instant’ signals.
When disarmed: Audible Response: Programmable; Communicator: ‘24hr Alarm’ signal (if programmed in Alarm Responses menu).

Basically its a 24hr zone.
When armed or the disarmed and activated gives an audible response and it can be programmed to signal when disarmed

Isn’t the beauty of it not the fact you can also programme the audible response to off when triggered when unset?

So it doesn’t necessarily always sound whether set or unset?

Sponsored Links
what the point of a 24 hr zone that your unaware is working may as well be intruder?

although to be fair if its signalling I can think of some uses for it where having it on silent maybe preferable when unset. have to say don't have any panels using 24hr zones, although some are armed day in and day out for the most part.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back