Pyronix Enforcer wireless keyfob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I'm new here, I've heard a lot of good about this forum and hope you would be able to give me some advice too.

I seem to have a bit of a problem with my Pyronix Enforcer alarm. Yesterday I was trying to set the alarm using a keyfob, however it didn't seem to work- usually the keyfob flashes a green led until the alarm is set and then gives a single red flash. Now I am only getting a single yellow flash when trying to press any button on the keyfob. I thought I was able to set the alarm from the keypad on the panel (it did beep telling me the alarm had been set) , however when entering a PIR zone to check it wouldn't sound the alarm. Would you be able to help?

Sponsored Links
the alarm was fitted and supplied with fobs less than two years ago, I think September 2016. I have now come back home and the panel is also displaying F1 - wireless supervision fault on all inputs.

Have any of the batteries been changed in those two years?

Do you have the engineers code?

Sponsored Links
The batteries on the main siren and the siren unit itself have been replaced previously, most recently in March this year. The batteries on the fobs haven't been replaced so far. I have a manager's code, would this be the same?

The batteries on the main siren and the siren unit itself have been replaced previously, most recently in March this year. The batteries on the fobs haven't been replaced so far. I have a manager's code, would this be the same?

Strange that probably the most difficult battery (albeit the most power consuming device) has been replaced first! Anyway I'd replace the keyfob batteries as well as the batteries in all the PIR's, contacts etc.

Managers code is different from engineers. The latter can perform lots of diagnostics.

OK thanks guys, once I have replaced the batteries will the system restore itself or is there an easy enough way of resetting it so that the wireless supervision fault does not come up anymore?

Hi, Sorry to jump on the back of this told thread, but I have a similar issue and have seen i can by new batteries online rather cheaply rather than having to get an engineer down. My question, one you replace the battery, does it need re-programming?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back