Pyronix enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have this system and was working fine until I press a wrong button in the engineers program my fault entirely. It's still works 90% but I need to reinstall. Do I have to do an engineers reset? Do the pirs reset on their own?
Thanks for taking the time

Sponsored Links
Just change the setting back that you changed in error

What is the actual problem you have?

Difficult to explain. The system sets ok and upsets. I have a and b set up. A is full b is downstairs. When b is set from the fob It doest work correctly, plus its connected the the phone line which doesn't alert me any more. I seem to have 2 pirs called the same and can't identify the wrong one.
Appreciate your lightning reply.

When I say b doesn't work , the alarm triggers when the pir detects me although it's. Set as an exit route

Sponsored Links
Was everything working before you changed something in error? You can fully reset the system settings either deleting or keeping the PIRs attached to the panel or alternatively we can try and resolve step by step.

working 100% before i changed something.
What does it reset? I do need to get rid of the bogus PIR

Doing a full reset seems overkill.

Can you go into change inputs on the engineer mode and put the info of each logged input into a reply here

Also go into site options > exit modes and post what the exit mode is set as for A and B

Which pir sets the alarm off? The first one that sees you on entry needs to be set as final exit. This would normally be the door contact, or hall pir if no dc. Entry route zones trigger full alarm if activated before the final exit zone.

If using a door contact the pir at bottom of stairs would need to be ER (Area FX)

Thanks , I can't sort for a couple of days but will come back to you

There is a door contact on the external door, but the hall pir sets the alarm off when it sees me. Should this be final exit? All others enrolled to the control panel are exit routes?

Door contact final exit. Hall pir ER (area FX) . This makes it a final exit in area B to start entry timer when you come downstairs, but entry route in area A. All others should be intruder if not on any entry routes

This is what I have
01 Door 07 Final Exit ABC (FRONT DOOR)
02 Hall 09 ER (areaFX) AB (EXIT TO FRON DOOR AND 1ST WHEN COMING DOWNSTAIRS
03 Study 06 Intruder AB ( SEPERATE ROOM DOWNSTAIRS )
04 Dining 08 Entry AB ( FAMILY KITCHEN DINER WALK THROUGH TO GET TO cp )
05 Lounge 06 Intruder AB ( SEPERATE ROOM )
06 Landing 06 Intruder A ( UPSTAIRS )
07 Utility 08 Entry AB ( LOCATION OR CONTROL PANEL )
08 Landing 06 Intruder AB ( AS ABOVE )
09 Garage 06 Intruder ABC ( SEPERATE BUILDING )
10 Back Bed 06 Intruder A (SEPERATE ROOM )

I DO HAVE 10 INPUTS NOT SURE WHY I HAVE 2 WITH THE SAME NAME

When I use the fob with 1 and 2 on ( A and B ) I set B and it beeps rapidly then a long tone. When I come down stairs nothing happens.
Do I need to reprog the fob?

On the exit modes I have
A Timed Final [2]
A PTS [3]
A Times [0]
A Final door [1]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back