Pyronix enforcer

You have two sensors on the landing? One of them is programmed off your night set (B) and one of them is on both full set (A) and night set

Sponsored Links
I have identified 06 is the family kitchen ( not Landing ) and is set AB intruder

it’s not clear what exit modes you have selected for A and B. You have listed the options that are available

I am not sure what you are asking. I altered the description for 06 and now when I set ALL the cp has a contact tone

Sponsored Links
OK I see now both A and B are set to (2) Timed final

What is the B exit time set to? B exit mode should be timed. And b exit volume, - would reccomend to set this to 1, (silent woth confirmation chime) or 0 (silent with no confirmation chime)

If all that is ok then yes you probably need to reprogram your fob

I have set it from cp, selecting b. It sets and when I am present at the hall pir it doesn't see me

You set area b from the keypad and the hall pir doesnt pick you up?

Set B on the control panel, wait for it to beep/ set. Then walk down the stairs to the pir. It should flash,pick me up and start beeping, it does norhing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back