Pyronix enforcer

It lights up when I walk in front

Attachments

• 16680194891739135053984965746331.jpg
    16680194891739135053984965746331.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 22
Sponsored Links
The whole system was working fine until I couldn't add a fob. I reset and had to add the inputs, but it deleted some settings

Did you have to relearn all the devices? Can u do battery test in diagnostics

No after I did that the system was working fine until I tried to get B working and made some adjustments as per this forum.

Sponsored Links
I cant do it until the morning, ii will post then, but I replace the batteries every year last done in May. Its not batteries its a setting somewhere.

There is no setting to stop your pir working in a walk test. Unless the zone is isolated, in which case you would have had to delete it in the wireless device menu also. If it is correctly programmed as ER (FX) and assigned to areas A + B with input area 'ANY' and not on double knock or soak test etc etc then it should be working.

Really appreciate your help I know its not rocket science I just can work it out. Need to check input area

I don't have an option to . Input areas any.after input areas it goes to attributes

I cant do previous until morning due to bodies in the house

When u get to input areas in change inputs it will either say any or all

I have done a walk test and the hall now passes but one of the others now doesn't work. I can't get to change inputs

I have a manual to the WiFi version and it says just what you are saying, not sure why it's missing from this menu

Take the lid off the one that’s not working ….if it goes off tamper ….it’s programmed onto the panel …

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back