Pyronix Euro 46 Control Panel Arc Call Fail

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can anyone help. I have a Pyronix Euro 46 Alarm with a gprs + sim module. After the free year of the Home Controll app, I changed the communication setting to just sms signalling. Everything was working fine until about 3 weeks ago. I was getting a test text every week. That stopped and I would get a fault "control panel arc call fail." I have not done any arc setting, it shows format not used. I have a giffgaff sim. If I put the panel into engineering mode I get a text to say so and when I exit. So the sim is working. Any suggestions please.

Sponsored Links
Hi. Yes the use app is turned off. Any other suggestions please.

Sponsored Links
Hi. Yes. I receive texts from the panel when I put it in and out of engineering mode.

followed the whole SMS set up from the manual?
13FE9460-4209-46B9-B291-8F7F99C940C8.jpeg

Hi. Thanks for the info. When I go into the Arc menu, this is what it offers: Arc Details - Format (254-not use, 148-sia IP, 149-contact Id IP, 150-fast format IP). Does not give option of 133-sms. Any other suggestions please.

Have you read the comms manual ? It does look like you can use the gprs unit to send sms ( but can it be used out of contract ?) have you spoke to pyronix ? At a guess the unit is still looking for the CSL network it will use for app control ! Have you tried powering down the unit fully inc control panel ?

Hi. I have not contacted pyronix. Are they likely to offer advise to a diy-er. The thing that I do not understand is, it was all working fine. I was getting a test text once a week. Then without altering any settings, the text then produces the arc fault. I appreciate all your suggestions.

The app had ended after a year. I then changed to SMS, all working fine. The board failed, while just in the 2 year warranty, so I got a replacement in October 2020. Set it up for SMS and was working fine, until about 4 weeks ago..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back