PYRONIX EURO 46 polling cloud issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am looking forcsome help please.
I am having cloud polling problems over WiFi.
Does anyone have any solutions where by I can use a SIM as a secondary communication option when wifi is down.
Seems a poor system if wifi is only option and broadband goes down.

Please help.

Sponsored Links
Hi I am looking for some help please.
I am having cloud polling problems over WiFi.
Does anyone have any solutions where by I can use a SIM as a secondary communication option when wifi is down.
Seems a poor system if wifi is only option and broadband goes down.

Please help.

Have you spoken to your installer or distributor about this?

Yes spoken to installer
He says uts not possible to have both not convinced
Also he says its a broadband issue but my wireless works

Sponsored Links
Just fit a gprs plus sim …then you are not relying on your broadband, got a few sites on this and don’t have any issues ….yearly cost is more

Reactions: KP-
Yes spoken to installer
He says uts not possible to have both not convinced
Also he says its a broadband issue but my wireless works
You can only fit one modem card. Maybe GPRS as suggested above or the LAN card if you can get wired Ethernet to it and you're sure your broadband is solid.

Intermittent broadband drops
Which results in panel failing to poll cloud

So im guessing you are getting regular c
comm fault alerts ? Is this being used for app only or is it also connected to an ARC

I am not sure what u mean.
To be honest non of this has been explained properly.

The chap who installed it just gave me the app on phone, I am sure some of the functions are not active.

I am sure it should alert me if power goes down or if network goes down, but then how does it if broadband is down?

If the broadband is down you should get an alert on the control panel. So how have u been alerted about the cloud polling issue ?

If I open the app whilst I am out it repeatedly says error polling cloud, then kicks in now and then

My mobile data is on and I can get on Internet so it's not the phone

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back