Pyronix Euro 46 V10 - Opearating garage doors ect

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I know the alarm system can operate garage doors and various accessories. Its something id like to do in the future.

How do you go about doing this? What accessories do you need? How do you set it up?

any help will be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Set up relay onboard as ....user defined...wire relay to garage door push to open switch

There is a programmable relay on the panel pgm1 which can be programed in the program outputs menu. You need to wire this to the garage door controller then do as sparkymarka says.

Sponsored Links
thanks for explaining that, so is there a specific type of garage door (controller) that is required or if i was to get like a roller shutter door then this could be operated using this function?

What about distance?, my garage is 50m away do you think i will have an issue? is there a way to do this via wireless?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back