Pyronix hyrbid alarm

Sponsored Links
Not only that but also offers a fully supervised loop, if u use 4 wire and get a short on the alarm pair you wouldnt know about it until u did a walk test or got broken into and the alarm didnt go off

Not only that but also offers a fully supervised loop, if u use 4 wire and get a short on the alarm pair you wouldnt know about it until u did a walk test or got broken into and the alarm didnt go off
Fair enough thanks

Sponsored Links
Quick question,

I have noticed that one PIR is connected to another PIR then one wired goes to the panel, can I replicate this on the pyronix ? And how do I go about this, appreciate its not the best way but I can’t run another wire.

Depends on what cable is used ….eg 4 core 1 detector , 6 core 2 detectors , 8 core 3 ….

Depends on what cable is used ….eg 4 core 1 detector , 6 core 2 detectors , 8 core 3 …

Theres 6 cores going from PIR1 to PIR2 and then 6 cores going to panel.

I was going to use 4 core with the resistors in the PIRs

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back