Pyronix Enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
New here and Looking for some help if possible.
i have a current (but dated) working alarm with 4 wired pirs, wired bell and wired door contact but need 2 new pirs that can’t get wires to. All wiring working and in very good condition.
Having a pyronix enforcer fitted (want an app based system) but Installer wants to fit all new wireless ‘kit 3’.
Is it possible to use my wired pirs, door contact and bell and just add a ’kit 2’ with 2 wireless pirs and a wireless door contact? He is telling me wired systems are better but this isn’t possible. Please help!

Sponsored Links
With the enforcer you are limited to 2 hardwired inputs onboard .....so you can either have 1 pir and one hardwired bell or two hardwired pirs.....now you can expand it with hardwired devices but your going to need a psu and a zem unit ... another option would be a Euro 46 ( giving 8 hardwired zones plus 2 on the keypad ) and a we32 expander giving the option of 32 wireless devices , plus WiFi card ....now the cost is starting to add up ....
It can be done depending on how much you want to spend !

Thanks sparkyMarka. In your opinion due you think the hardwired euro 46 with a couple or wireless sensors, expander, Wi-fi module, is better than installing a new enforcer wireless system?

Sponsored Links
Price it up .... as before you could go enforcer plus zem psu plus battery the zem psu is the same box as euro46 small

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back