Pyronix v9.53

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a link to the engineers manual for this version?

Sponsored Links
Broadly it would be good just to get hands on the manual so I can see it page by page

But specifically, I don’t know the master managers code on the panel, from the engineers menu I was hoping to change it but it won’t let me...

Once I’ve put the new code in and push yes it just sits there and does nothing

Panel is running v9.53

Will I have to clean start the panel or should it let me change the master manager code from within the engineer menu?

Yes it should let you, try a 5 digit code, or try setting use 5 digit pins to no (when you first select change codes) and try the 4 digit code.

Sponsored Links
Also make sure the code you are trying to use is not in use by any other user or engineer code

Yes it should let you, try a 5 digit code, or try setting use 5 digit pins to no (when you first select change codes) and try the 4 digit code.

Also make sure the code you are trying to use is not in use by any other user or engineer code

Tried both mate...

Also tried toggling the 5 digit codes on and off and saving inbetween

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back