QE2 and Qm2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
only on this chart for a few more mins but check it out
http://www.landsendweather.info/ais you'll need to zoom out, its the two blue blobs, click them for info

qe2gq5.jpg

Sponsored Links
Heading for Southampton, don't understand why their eta isn't until 3:05 you'd think 25knots would get them there earlier than that.

As a wee boy my granda took me and my brother to see the QE2 being launched as he had worked on it.

Sponsored Links
When you are in Britain everyone has to queue. Thay arrive off the solent at 10pm, the Q for 5 hours!!! :p

I missed it. Just seeing some (ship called) Willy and (a place called) Brest now :eek:

Heading for Southampton, don't understand why their eta isn't until 3:05 you'd think 25knots would get them there earlier than that.

Are their not speed limits, for such large ships, the closer you get to the solent?

The ****** will be round there any minute... scrap steel has gone up quite a bit in the last few years. And to be honest, that's what they can do with them for me. Couldn't care less about them. No offence lads.

Richard. Those links to the shipping sites are fabulous. Been following the two queens all day !!!! :oops: :oops:

QM left this pm to go to Hamburg, and the QE" left an hour ago en-route to Bilbao.

Great sites sunshine.

Richard. Those links to the shipping sites are fabulous. Been following the two queens all day !!!! :oops: :oops:

QM left this pm to go to Hamburg, and the QE" left an hour ago en-route to Bilbao.

Great sites sunshine.
Glad you like it toptec :D QM2 of for a refit until 15 November,QE2's off to become a hotel in Dubai.
I use the landsend AIS site to see if my Tesco orders on the way from Penzance :LOL:
I,m told that google earth can be configured to follow shipping around the planet many with web cams so you can see them live at sea and docking etc, Too much time wasting for me.

Sponsored Links
Back