QENTIS WHIRLPOOL STEAM SHOWER ROOM from eBay

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody have any experience with the QENTIS WHIRLPOOL STEAM SHOWER ROOM available from eBay? I am looking for someone that has bought one or has seen one who might be able to help.
I can not get much info from the supplier. All I need to know is:
Did all of the parts come with it (steam generator etc)?
Is it a proper whirlpool or just an airbath?
Was it all OK, any problems etc?
Does anybody know who the actual manufacturer is?

Many thanks in advance & Merry Christmas,
Paul

Sponsored Links
Afraid not and don't want to put a dampener of this BUT, If they are not forthcoming when presented with the prospect of a sale, what post sale response do you imagine getting from them if needed !

I know, my common sense is saying no, but so many people have purchased them, just auctions are private so you can't contact them.
feedback is very good and they sell loads. By the sounds of it too much for them to handle the customer service. They look great and the specs are fantastic for the money. I was hoping to find someone that had bought one.
I'll sit on it for a bit I think.

Thanks for the reply
Paul

Have to agreed with bathjobby, have a read at the buyer replies and see what they say plus e-mail the seller for more info..........

Sponsored Links
Can't contact them because the auctions are private = Alarm Bells..
All the stuff I've ever looked at, I was able to email the seller beforehand with any queries and got good quick responses. Not suggesting this is the case here but a recent TV programme uncovered 'customer feedback' for sale on the site (haven't looked for it myself) i.e. small fee = I give you good 'customer feedback'.
Your call, good luck with whatever you decide (just how much are you risking to how much you think your saving !).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back