quals for niceic

Sponsored Links
Wise words indeed. A good point well made. Food for thought for all of us there :p

Perhaps Johnmf meant to say:

just sitting in the bath with my laptop (plugged into a handy 230v socket outlet that I installed next to the taps) and was wondering about qualifications to join NICEIC....

when all of a sudden the laptop slipped under the waves....

Sponsored Links
for the domestic installer scheme the nic ask for the following (or equivilant to)

2330/2

if you have 2330/2 when they come an look at your 2 jobs, if they decide your testing and inspection isnt upto scratch for example, you have 12 months to get the qualification and send them proof of it.

you can actually apply to join the domestic installer scheme without any qualifications at all (no one but a fool would tho) and then the same goes, if they think any section of your work isnt upto scratch they will then give you 12 months to get the quals.

to say your potentially playing with lives - its not much of a requirement when you look at it like that - that my opinion anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back