NICEIC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If i get NICEIC registered, does that include me for part p registration?
NICEIC website is a bit vague

Sponsored Links
dont think so. you have to register to self-certify seperatly

iirc there are some extra terms you have to agree to to become part P certified as an existing approved contractor but you don't have to pay any extra.

If you recieve FULL NICEIC registration there is no need for seperate Part P registration. This is a FACT.

Sponsored Links
Yup, we are already NIC, we had to sign a second enrolement form, no additional costs at all.

Lectrician said:
Yup, we are already NIC, we had to sign a second enrolement form, no additional costs at all.

How Come Lec, when I spoke to the NICEIC they said that it was not necessary if the organisation was already Full NICEIC, and several contractors that I know have been told the same as they are Full members.

Perhaps they have changed procedures as the contractors I spoke to was some months back, perhaps they are just doting i's and crossing t's so to speak.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back