Quartz to LED conversion

Sponsored Links
Lucky plod didn't break your door down - I think they've been known to use thermal imaging cameras in helicopters to look for people with hot lofts....
Soon the smart meters would alert an owner if an unusual activity was taking place on your supply.

Lucky plod didn't break your door down - I think they've been known to use thermal imaging cameras in helicopters to look for people with hot lofts....
Soon the smart meters would alert an owner if an unusual activity was taking place on your supply.
I have got the pre-runner of the smart meter shows what power is being used, or did until battery went flat, to start with yes looked at it every day but novelty soon fell off. hence not renewed battery.

Sponsored Links
Yes no light out of rear to be reflected. It is aimed as low as it can go. Please excuse out of focus taken both 8 seconds at F3.5 ISO 200 hand held and the two show difference with and without the light. My ambulance the red one shades the area between the two, the light was to catch this area as seen street lamp gets the rest. I would say this is very near to what I can see with my eye. The 5W lamp is ample for my needs. Red streak on second was a car passing. Not too bad for hand held?
IMGP6860.jpg
IMGP6859.jpg

I did not think it was readable so did not bother. Don't even know why I bothered with the second picture. I was trying to show the difference between on and off. Very careful to select same setting for both so camera set to manual and when converter from RAW to Jpeg I did no enhancement. First attempts did not really show the change my camera compensated so had to go to manual even then found camera auto changing the ISO to compensate so took 7 photos to get a pair you could compare. Never had that problem with film.

I will admit taken with a DSLR with a floating CCD to reduce camera shake. I will give Pentax their due the anti-shake really does work. Not bad for an 8 second exposure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back