Quartz Worktop?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys, I'm looking for hopefully a resolution on this once and for all...

Quartz worktop, more specifically silestone blanco (white sparkle) is what I'm looking at putting in my kitchen as the worktops,

As far as i knew and had been informed.. This style of worktop is popular as its stone, is hard wearing, tough to scratch, heat resistant, etc etc..

I was talking to someone the other day who claimed to have a black sparkle granite worktop and he said that he regrets it as it needs sealing all the time or it looks dull and it stains, now this is the first time I've heard of this as there meant to be little to no maintenance...

Naturally the worktop shops tell me this is not the case and they are fine without anything (but then there trying to sell the product)

Whilst looking for some tiles in various tile shops that sell Quartz floor tiles I am getting conflicting information, some say u must deal and some say u don't need too...

Has anyone got these worktops or had experience when installing them?? Would love to resolve this once and for all..

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back