Quartz worktops concern

that gives an introduction to what makes them suitable.
Some random bit of quartz grown in the ground with multiple overlapping crystals is not going to work as a suitable tuning fork.
The "quartz" worktops are just sand filled plastic, so you are using a plastic infused bit of beach. Described like that you can see it is not going to need any exorcizing. Does not make it a good location for a pina colada either!

Don't laugh...

My original partner, used to have a joiner made to measure, record storage shelf fixed high on the wall alongside the fireplace. She claimed, and was totally convinced, it had been made from the timber of the local 'hanging tree' of the village. When I refurbed the place, despite us no longer having no LP records, she created about my attempts to dispose of that shelf.

She was a very intelligent, though incredibly superstitious lady.

I ended up having to build that shelf under the rustic stone fireplace I built, out of site, but still there even now. I never had the heart to try to explain to her, that rather than being build from timber, it was built from an early form of MDF :)

Sponsored Links
How can an inanimate object retain and spontaneously transmit unmeasurable energies?

This is so ridiculous that it's misaligned my charkras. Now what am I supposed to do?

Regards

Tet

Don't laugh...

My original partner, used to have a joiner made to measure, record storage shelf fixed high on the wall alongside the fireplace. She claimed, and was totally convinced, it had been made from the timber of the local 'hanging tree' of the village. When I refurbed the place, despite us no longer having no LP records, she created about my attempts to dispose of that shelf.

I ended up having to build that shelf under the rustic stone fireplace I built, out of site, but still there even now. I never had the heart to try to explain to her, that rather than being build from timber, it was built from an early form of MDF :)

That would be an early IKEA hangemhi

Regards

Tet

A quartz crystal in a watch/pc/phone is just a very well made tuning fork. It is very carefully cut from a pure, defect free man made large crystal of quartz.
that gives an introduction to what makes them suitable.
Some random bit of quartz grown in the ground with multiple overlapping crystals is not going to work as a suitable tuning fork.
The "quartz" worktops are just sand filled plastic, so you are using a plastic infused bit of beach. Described like that you can see it is not going to need any exorcizing. Does not make it a good location for a pina colada either!
Well if they're not solid quartz we had nothing to worry about right from the beginning!

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
How can an inanimate object retain and spontaneously transmit unmeasurable energies?

This is so ridiculous that it's misaligned my charkras. Now what am I supposed to do?

Regards

Tet
You can pick up a chakra realigner on amazon for £4.99

Don't laugh...

Superstitions are just coincidences and associations that stick, and shouldn't even be in the same conversation as the very real threat from paranormal worktops.

When people prattle on about having to eat natural foods as everything natural is healthy, I ask them to look up the "LD50" dose for botulism or stonefish venom, after all they are natural.
This is in the same category.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back