Query about AA/AAA battery charger.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a battery charger when on holiday in Canada a few years ago, obviously it was a 120v. Is there any kind of adaptor that I can use with it that will convert 240v to 120v and which will connect the existing charger to a 13amp socket.

Sorry if it's a stupid question and many thanks for any help or advice given.

IMG_8397.JPG
IMG_8395.JPG

Sponsored Links
I bought a battery charger when on holiday in Canada a few years ago, obviously it was a 120v. Is there any kind of adaptor that I can use with it that will convert 240v to 120v and which will connect the existing charger to a 13amp socket.

Sorry if it's a stupid question and many thanks for any help or advice given.bout

View attachment 190237 View attachment 190236

Cheaper to just buy a 240v version than mess about looking for a convertor and adapting it - and much safer.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks to both of you. I will take the advice from you both and buy a U.K. charger and not mess about with this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back