Question about the connections on this Stelrad vertical rad?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking at getting a vertical rad to get fitted as part of central heating upgrade.

The pipes for the current horizontal rad come down from the ceiling.

WHen it came to fitting the vertical rad, I was hoping to rather bury the pipes into the wall, to run the pipe work down the back of the vertical rad so they are mostly hidden by the radiator.

See this diagram ive knocked up:

cWIqmpV.png

Ive seen a rad from Stalrad, called 'Compact with Style Vertical', and looking at the pages of the manual it shows the following connections:

sE7eFiY.png

One of the options shows the inlet and outlet at the top of the radiator, is this correct?
(im no expert, im just trying to pick out the rad I want installed, I have a fitter doing the work for me)

If this option is viable then it may swing my decision for this radiator as im thinking it may mean a neater job with no pipes showing at bottom of the radiator.

Sponsored Links
yes these can be piped from the top or bottom doesnt make a difference either way

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back